The company was established as a provider of railway rolling stock production and repair services. High quality of tasks, reliable and timely performance of contracts and effective organisation of work is confirmed by cooperation with numerous industrial plants, steelworks, mines, power plants, heat and power plants, cement plants and logistics centres.
The company holds appropriate standardised licences to produce and repair railway rolling stock, e.g. ECM certificate and implemented systems, including quality management system according to ISO 9001:2009, environmental management according to PN-EN ISO 14001 and health and safety management according to PN-N-18001.
TABOR Dębica offers:
• repairs and periodic inspections of diesel and electric locomotives
• repairs of diesel engines for locomotives and industrial motors
• repairs of freight wagons of all types, including tankers and track maintenance machines
• production, refurbishment and modernisation of freight wagons
• production of Y25Lsd1 bogies with a load capacity of up to 25 tonnes/axle
• repairs of road tankers’ tanks
• wide range of services such as metal and plastic machining, including motor block rolling
• cleaning and painting of wagons, locomotives, industrial structures
• lease of railway rolling stock
• reprofiling, surfacing, wheel tire fitting and balancing of wheel sets
• refurbishment of rolling stock brake valves
• production of pressure vessels
• production of a8C22 diesel motor bearing bushes for SM42 locomotives
and Henschel motors
• making suspensions of bearing bushes for traction motors used in diesel and electric locomotives
• galvanic treatment including chrome- and lead-plating of motor subassemblies
• railway transport services (ZPNTMiU TABOR M.DYBOWSKI Sp. J.).